Well, uhm.. I like to write all down when I feel depress, is just like a therapy for me. I know no one will read this so, thats makes me safe.
I know I'm not ugly. But I'm not the sexiest girl alive, so. But that kinda sucks because when I see a girl prettier than me I kinda use to feel like bad. I don't have boyfriend, I have friends, of course, but.. they are all prettier, and I feel bad. I just DON'T FIT IN. Sometimes I think, they are worst, but uhm.. well I don't buy it.
When I see people in TV that gets depressed they start working so they get distracted. But will I get distracted with... homework? I don't think so. I think about it all the time, how to stand out with personality, with clothes but I just got stucked in the same place, same clothes, same people, same circle. And when I got the chance.. I just don't take it. And I don't know how many more I'll have.
I wanna be someone. I wanna be known by everyone.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario