Yo everyone. If is anyone there...
I'm Solana, and I auto-call myself solawnie. Like a brownie.
I decided to make a new blog inspired about my life.
I'm 15 and I am already kinda married, and I feel old.
I want a american life, but unfortunately I live in Argentina.
Not even in Buenos Aires! So that sucks.
I wanna be a model!! But I dont have the height and weight.
I'll write down all the funny and weird stuff here, so you know me
a lil bit more. Tomorrow I'll write about my school mates. They are
really weird!! And upload some song... I've to study for my geography
test for tomorrow and make a cake. I'm going to a house of blind
young people and we have to make games for them.
Anyways, I give good advices... and I think I can help you and be your Agony Aunt.
Keep in touch!
Peace.
P/S: Here is friend's blog : http://www.thelooklikeus.blogspot.com/ . It's in spanish buy you can always translate (:. She is a very good writer and she is new like me. Hope you enjoy it.
"I just don't get it. Why I can't fit in reality? Am I that odd? In the state I live is hard to be someone."
ResponderEliminarYo, you know what? i totally understand you! i have the similar-same situation! and it sucks!
Love you solawnie