Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
I believe in it.I usually make mistakes.
Like create I blog when I don't know what to do, knowing that no one will read it, just because
a fact. The fact: Nobody knows me. And the people who knows me, well, they don''t know
about this blog. They just don't blog.
I like being different, but when it comes the time to shine, I can't.
I don't like the people that I hang out to have fun. I mean, when I go to parties, I hang out with them
and every positive energy I have, it goes away just to hear them. I wanna have fun like americans do,
not like argentinians. Why? I don't know, too much tv.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario